Het oor wil ook wat - door Max Majorana.

maart 20, 2017

JAAP LEYTE COMPILATIE

01/Liars - Scissor
02/Japandroids - Wet Hair
03/Natalie Portman's Shaved Head - Beard Lust
04/Beck - Devil's Haircut
05/The Lumineers - Flowers In Your Hair
06/The Beatles - Lend Me Your Comb
07/Animal Collective - Bluish
08/Bright Eyes - Pull My Hair
09/Soft Hair - Lying Has To Stop
10/De Koning Der Dieren - Was Je Haar
11/Pavement - Cut Your Hair
12/Crosby Stills Nash & Young - Almost Cut My Hair
13/Devendra Banhart - This Beard Is For Siobhan
14/Nina Simone - Black Is The Colour Of My True Love's Hair
15/Apneu - My Brain
16/Wilco - Bob Dylan's 49th Beard
17/Meindert Talma & De Rode Kaarten - Voetballers Met Baarden & Snorren
18/Lovvers - Human Hair
19/Rush - I Think I'm Going Bald
20/The Beards - You Should Consider Having Sex With A Bearded Man

Geen opmerkingen:

Blogarchief


zie ook http://www.damusic.be